There are 5 “Specialized” programs that we provide:
- Adult Anger Management: This is the standard program. The goals are to identify and defuse common anger and stress issues that could disrupt interpersonal relationships.
- Adolescent Anger Management: This program provides answers to the teenager who is having problems coping with issues at home or at school.
- Executive Coaching: This program is for professionals who may be overwhelmed by the pressures of the business environment.
- Workplace Violence: This program is for employees who have had negative interactions at the workplace.
- Corporate Seminars: Sometimes it just takes a little fine tuning to improve on a team’s compatibility.
Often people attend anger management classes either because they’ve been court ordered or as a preventive measure to avoid problems in an escalating situation. Many organizations and companies offer anger management programs to their employees when conflicts arise in the workplace. Whatever your reason for seeking anger management education, you’re going to learn how to improve your ability to interact with other people.
There is a long list of providers who offer anger management classes. They range from clergy to online sites. However, the reality is that the court only accepts providers who are specifically certified to teach anger management classes. We at Anger Management Educational Services of Oklahoma offer our certified programs at a reasonable rate and with respect of your confidentiality concerns.